B.T. Builders, Inc. offers expertise in every sector of the construction industry. With over 26 years of experience as a State Certified General Contractor, we have completed many construction projects working hand-in-hand with architects, engineers, owners, subcontractors and crew members to complete projects correctly, on time and within the budget.
We also assist attorneys with the building of litigation cases in areas including but not limited to OSHA violations, design errors and omissions, and code violations. We are a professional construction consulting firm providing the forensic evaluation of distressed buildings, industrial, commercial and residential structures.
BT Builders provides consulting support to clients and/or attorneys who need assistance with:
- Pre-trial and/or Trial
- Pre or post Termination of Contractor
- Investigation of Contractor or Subcontractor
- Licensure Issues
- Building Inspections & Permitting Issues
- Building Code Issues, Standards & Compliance
- Assistance in Building Defects, Claims, Delays & Damage Costs
- Damage Loss Estimating
- Reports, Testing & Photography for Trial Preparation
- Forensic Building Construction Investigation & Analysis
- Construction Mediation & Expert Witness
- Accessibility & Americans with Disabilities (A.D.A.)
Our attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction has earned B. T. Builders, Inc. a reputation for quality craftsmanship and performance.
B.T. Builders, Inc. offers the perspective as well as drawings, specifications, and project management to assure that implementation complies with the ADA Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) Standards for Accessible Design. Many solutions can be achieved without the need to remove physical barriers.